Finally the long wait for the next PSP is here, the NGP, opss..no, they change it to "PS Vita".
Release Date : Feb, 2012
Version : USA
- Multi-touch 5-inch organic light emitting diode (OLED) front display
- Multi-touch pad on the rear of the device
- Dual analog sticks
- Front and rear facing cameras
- A new game medium, a small flash memory based card, dedicated for PS Vita software titles
- Six-axis motion sensing system (three-axis gyroscope, three-axis accelerometer), Three-axis electronic compass
- Wi-Fi and 3G network connectivity
- PlayStation Network access, including “LiveArea” (a space for sharing with others), “near” (lets users identify what friends in the vicinity are or were recently playing), “Party” (enables users to enjoy voice chat or text chat not only during online gaming, but also when they are playing different games or using different applications such as the internet browser), and “Activity” (it logs the latest accomplishments from people playing the same games)
- Full PlayStation Trophy Support
- Able to play PSP old game titles, minis and video from PlayStation Store.