VF-29 Durandal Valkyrie - Saotome Alto Custom 1/60 DX Chogokin (Transformable)
Manufacturer by Bandai
Item Size & Weight : 36 x 23 x 11 cm / 937g
DX Chogokin series
From Macross Frontier Movie 2 : Sayonara no Tsubasa
Manufacturer: Shinsei Industry/ Macross Frontier Arsenal Original Development/L.A.I.
The YF-29 was developed in secret and design specific to combat the Vajra threat. It also equip with 4 thermonuclear reaction turbine engines and the breakthrough maneuverability performance through the greater thrust. The YF-29 applies Fold Quartz extracted from the Vajra into various equipment, such as energy converting armor or fold wave projector, demonstrating capabilities greater than equivalent standard equipment.
Equip with Beam Cannon at the back.
- Gun pod
- One Howard/LAI HPB-01A Heavy Quantum Beam gun pod.
- Two Remington ES-25A 25mm high-speed machine gun.
- One TW2-MDE/M25 twin concealed-type MDE beam cannon.
- Twelve Bifors MBL-02S micro-missile launchers. Two exit ports in each engine pod and 4 exit ports in each conformal armament pods. Maximum of 100 missiles. Small missiles are equipped with the shoulders and sides of the legs. Leg missiles can separate from the center into 2 blocks, and can be launch missiles up to 270-degrees.
- Note: Micro-missile warheads converted to MDE-warheads for anti-Vajra use.
- Assault knife for close combat in Battroid or GERWALK mode stored in shield.
- Heavy-armored Shield mounted on center rear dorsal fuselage in Fighter mode or on lower left arm section in GERWALK and Battroid modes.
- Pin-point barrier system.